We are excited to announce our first four Social Dance sessions in 2019:
- Beginning Tango January 11 – February 8
- Beginning Salsa February 15 – March 15
- Beginning Jitterbug Swing March 22 – April 19
- Jitterbug Swing 2 Apr 26 – May 31 (no class Friday before Memorial Day)
No partner is required for these fun, friendly 5-week sessions. Instructor Brennen Renteria will teach you all the basics plus a lot of fun moves you can show off on the dance floor. In our new Jitterbug Swing 2 class students who have taken Beginning Jitterbug Swing either at GDS or elsewhere can learn even more fun swing dance moves.
The classes build session by session, so students should plan to take all five classes. If you can’t make it for the first class you can start week two, but after that the session is closed to new students. Single classes are $15 ($10 student/pro) or buy a 5-class card for $65 ($50 student/pro). If you are new to Glenwood Dance Studio try our new student offer — 5 classes for $40!
All classes meet Fridays from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. Sign up one of three ways:
- Register at the studio when you come for class (please come 10 minutes early to do this)
- Click here to sign-up online.
- Sign up on your phone with the Mindbody App.
Check out this clip from our 2018 Beginning Bachata class: