Our Friday social dance classes are offered in 5-week sessions. No partner is necessary — all levels welcome!
Learn wedding reception classics, slow dance basics and more. No experience necessary!
- Thursdays, 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm (Feb 2-May 3). Amy Williams will be choreographing a beginning-level contemporary dance to “The Room Where It Happens” from Hamilton.
- Sundays, 10:45 am – 11:45 am (Jan 7-Feb 25). Brennen Renteria will be choreographing a ballet performance piece utilizing classic ballet techniques. The choreography will be adapted to accommodate a variety of levels so Beginning to Intermediate students should feel free to participate.
- Sundays, 10:45 am – 11:45 am (Mar 4-Apr 29). Brenna Pierson-Tucker will be choreographing a modern performance piece. If you don’t have experience with modern dance, but are a dancer with experience in other dance styles, this is a great chance to see what modern dance is all about!
- Sundays, 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm (Feb 4-Apr 29). Jorie Goins will be choreographing a tap performance piece. The choreography will be adapted to accommodate a variety of levels so Beginning to Intermediate students should feel free to participate.
Performance workshop is an opportunity for students to spend several weeks learning one longer choreographed piece which they will perform at our Spring Dance Festival May 4/5/6. Students are welcome to attend the first class or two to try it out before committing to the entire session. After the first two weeks performance workshop is not a drop in class; students are expected to attend all the remaining sessions. Normal class fees apply.
Learn a sassy Holiday Heels dance routine at this BYOB dance class and party! This event includes a 90-minute heels class followed by a half hour (or longer?) dance party. Holiday snacks and mixers will be provided.
Not sure about dancing in heels? You can have just as much sassy fun without heels. This class is for all levels — everyone (age 21 and over) is welcome!
* 6:30 – 7:00 p.m. mix and mingle with holiday snacks (BYOB)
* 7:00 – 8:30 p.m. heels class taught by Josh Fletcher
* 8:00 – 9:00 p.m. dance party