Did you know that we offer three drop-in tap classes a week? Whether you are an experienced tapper looking to improve your skills, or have never had a tap class in your life — we have a class for you!
- Intermediate Tap with Jorie Goins Sundays 1:45-2:45 pm
- Beginning Tap with Jorie Sundays 3:00-4:00 pm is for students with some tap experience who are still at a beginning level
- Tap Basics, which is for adults who are brand new to tap, on Saturday from 3:15-4:15 with J. Lindsay Brown
Our experienced teachers make classes fun while also challenging you! These are drop-in classes so you can start any time. No tap shoes? We have some loaner shoes at the studio or you can wear any hard-soled shoe for your first class.
These are drop-in classes so you can start any time. Single classes are just $15 ($10 student/pro) or get our new student special — 5 classes for $40. Sign up one of three ways:
- Register at the studio when you come for class (please come 10 minutes early to do this)
- Click here to sign-up online.
- Sign up on your phone with the Mindbody App.
Check out these videos of some our tap students performing at our 2018 Spring Dance Festival: