2020 In-Studio Class Schedule
NOTE: Masks are required to take class. Please see below for other in-studio class policies.
Beginning Tap (Level 2) with Judy Burke – 3:15-4:15 (starts July 11)
Tap Basics (Level 1) with Judy Burke – 4:30-5:30 (starts July 11)
Ballet Basics (Level 1) with Adina Stuhlman – 10:30-11:45 (starts July 19)
Intermediate Ballet (Level 4) with Natalie Nespoli Moreira – Noon – 1:30 (starts July 19)
Intermediate Tap (Level 4) with Jeremy Burke – 1:45-2:45 (starts July 12)
Advanced Beginner Tap (Level 3) with Jeremy Burke – 3:00-4:00 (starts July 12)
In-Studio Class Policies
- Maximum of 6 students per class. We strongly suggest signing up in advance to make sure you have a spot.
- Students and teachers are required to wear masks.
- Temperature checks will be done at the door with a contactless thermometer.
- Students experiencing any Covid-type symptoms are not allowed to come to class.
- There will be hand sanitizer at the door and we will ask everyone to use it on entering.
- 6-foot spacing will be marked on the floor for students to use as a guide.
- Common touch points will be wiped down before and between classes.
- The drinking fountain at the studio has been turned off; students must bring their own water.