In May and June some classes will be closed to students who are not performing in our Summer Dance Festival on June 24 and 25. Our normal class schedule will resume on Monday, June 26.
There will be no classes Friday, May 26, through Monday, May 29, due to the Memorial Day holiday.
NOTE: Vaccination against Covid-19 is required to attend classes. You may show proof of vaccination when you come for your first class, or you may email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Masks are optional. Class sizes are limited so please sign up in advance to assure your spot.
All classes (except Ballet Basics and Tap Basics) are drop-in classes — start any time! First class is FREE for new students with advance registration. For more information check out our class fees, our class descriptions, and our class videos.
6:15-7:15 p.m. Beginning Contemporary with Kim Baker (closed class June 5-June 19)
7:30-9:00 p.m. Intermediate Contemporary Floorwork with Kim Baker (closed class June 12-June 19)
6:15-7:45 p.m. Intermediate Contemporary Jazz Technique with Josh Fletcher (closed class June 6-June 20)
8:00-9:00 p.m. Broadway Jazz (open level) with Josh Fletcher (closed class June 6-June 20)
6:15-7:45 p.m. Intermediate Ballet (Level 4)* with Brennen Renteria
8:00-9:00 p.m. Musical Theater with Brennen Renteria (this will be a closed Performance Workshop May 3-June 22)
6:15-7:45 p.m. Advanced Beginner Ballet (Level 3)* with Natalie Elizabeth
8:00-9:00 p.m. Ballet Performance Workshop*** with Natalie Elizabeth (through June 15)
8:00-9:00 p.m. Contemp. Ballet Choreography* with Kaitlyn Pasquinelli (resumes July 6)
4:30-5:45 p.m. Ballet Basics (Level 1)** with Adina Stuhlman (new sessions start July 7 and Sept 8)
6:00-7:00 p.m. Wedding Ready with Katie DeSalvo (drop-in class for beginners, click here for description)
7:15-8:15 p.m. Social Latin Club with Katie DeSalvo (resumes June 30) (click here for description)
7:15-8:15 p.m. Latin Ballroom Performance Workshop*** with Katie DeSalvo (May 5-June 19)
9:30-10:45 a.m. Ballet Basics (Level 1)** with Adina Stuhlman (new sessions start July 8 and Sept 9)
11:00-Noon BeMoved with Brenda Fournier
12:15-1:45 p.m. Intermediate Ballet (Level 4)* with Natalie Elizabeth
2:00-3:00 p.m. Beginning Pointe (Level 2) with Natalie Elizabeth
3:15-4:15 p.m. Beginning Tap (Level 2) with Judy Burke (closed class June 3-June 17)
4:30-5:30 p.m. Tap Basics (Level 1)** with Judy Burke (new sessions start July 8 and Sept 9)
Noon-1:30 p.m. Intermediate Contemporary with Ginger Jensen (this will be a closed Performance Workshop April 30-June 25)
1:45-3:15 p.m. Beginning Ballet (Level 2)* with Ginger Jensen
3:30-4:30 p.m. Beginning Jazz with Katie DeSalvo (closed class June 4-June 18)
4:45-5:45 p.m. Intermediate Tap (Level 3/4) with J. Lindsay Brown (closed class June 11-June 18)
*The following are recommendations for the ballet levels. We encourage you to err on the side of trying a class that is too easy first rather than jumping into a class that is too hard.
- If you have never taken a ballet class, we recommend starting Ballet Basics (Level 1; Fridays & Saturdays) when a new session begins. If you took ballet as a child or in the past, you are welcome to join Ballet Basics at any time.
- If you last took ballet as a child or are still at an early stage of your ballet journey, we recommend starting with Beginning Ballet (Level 2; Sundays).
- We recommend having at least 2.5 years of consistent weekly ballet classes before joining Advanced Beginning Ballet (Level 3; Thursdays).
- We recommend at least 4 years of consistent weekly ballet classes before joining Intermediate Ballet (Level 4; Wednesdays & Saturdays).
- The “Contemporary Ballet Choreography” class is for students at Level 3 or Level 4. Pieces are worked on for 3 to 4 weeks, so please email us at email@example.com to find out when new pieces will begin.
**Tap Basics and Ballet Basics progress throughout the session, so absolute beginners should try to start at the beginning of a session. Those with some knowledge can drop in any time.
***Performance Workshops are not drop-in classes. Students learn one longer choreographed piece throughout the session, which is then performed at our annual Summer Dance Festival. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.