2020 In-Studio Class Schedule
NOTE: Due to Tier 3 restrictions all in-studio classes are cancelled starting Saturday, November 21 until further notice.
These are drop-in classes — start any time! We have (some) loaner tap shoes available! Single classes are $10 regular or $15 supporter; 5-class and monthly passes available. First class is FREE for new students. For more information check out our class fees, our class descriptions, and our class videos.
Beginning Tap (Level 2) with Judy Burke – 3:15-4:15 p.m. Temporarily cancelled due to Tier 3 Restrictions.
Tap Basics (Level 1) with Judy Burke – 4:30-5:30 p.m. Temporarily cancelled due to Tier 3 Restrictions.
Intermediate Tap (Level 3) with Jeremy Burke – 6:30-7:30 p.m. Temporarily cancelled due to Tier 3 Restrictions.
Advanced/Intermediate Tap (Level 4) with Jeremy Burke – 7:45-8:45 p.m. Temporarily cancelled due to Tier 3 Restrictions.
In-Studio Class Policies
- Maximum of 6 students per class. We strongly suggest signing up in advance to make sure you have a spot.
- Students and teachers are required to wear masks.
- Temperature checks will be done at the door with a contactless thermometer.
- Students experiencing any Covid-type symptoms are not allowed to come to class.
- There will be hand sanitizer at the door and we will ask everyone to use it on entering.
- 6-foot spacing will be marked on the floor for students to use as a guide.
- Common touch points will be wiped down before and between classes.
- The drinking fountain at the studio has been turned off; students must bring their own water.