2020 In-Studio Class Schedule
NOTE: All in-studio classes are cancelled until further notice. We hope to resume in-person tap classes in late March 2021. When that is confirmed we will announce it in our email newsletter, in social media, and on this page.
These are drop-in classes — start any time! We have (some) loaner tap shoes available! Single classes are $10 regular or $15 supporter; 5-class and monthly passes available. First class is FREE for new students. For more information check out our class fees, our class descriptions, and our class videos.
Beginning Tap (Level 2) with Judy Burke – 3:15-4:15 p.m. Temporarily cancelled.
Tap Basics (Level 1) with Judy Burke – 4:30-5:30 p.m. Temporarily cancelled.
Intermediate Tap (Level 3) with Jeremy Burke – 6:30-7:30 p.m. Temporarily cancelled
Advanced/Intermediate Tap (Level 4) with Jeremy Burke – 7:45-8:45 p.m. Temporarily cancelled.
In-Studio Class Policies
- Maximum of 6 students per class. We strongly suggest signing up in advance to make sure you have a spot.
- Students and teachers are required to wear masks.
- Temperature checks will be done at the door with a contactless thermometer.
- Students experiencing any Covid-type symptoms are not allowed to come to class.
- There will be hand sanitizer at the door and we will ask everyone to use it on entering.
- 6-foot spacing will be marked on the floor for students to use as a guide.
- Common touch points will be wiped down before and between classes.
- The drinking fountain at the studio has been turned off; students must bring their own water.