- We are temporarily closed for classes and rentals. Please see our new schedule of Live Online Classes with all your favorite GDS teachers!
- DONATIONS: We are continuing to pay our teaching staff during this time. Help us by donating
- with the MindBody app (Favorites > View Pricing > Donations)
- with Venmo to @Erin-DeWitt-GDS
- with PayPal or with Zelle QuickPay to firstname.lastname@example.org
- with your computer at https://tinyurl.com/gds-donations.
Glenwood Dance Studio, located in the heart of the Glenwood Arts District in Rogers Park, is a nonprofit dance studio. Our goal is to provide a warm and welcoming community for dancers to teach, learn, rehearse and perform various styles of dance in a supportive environment that appreciates the beauty in every dancer, no matter the shape, age, or skill level. We firmly believe that anyone can dance!
We offer a wide variety of drop-in classes for adults to give our students a chance to learn about different types of movement. We make it a point to welcome any dancer at any level, and our teachers are adept at adjusting classes to highlight different talents among their students. The variety of classes taught by our faculty of teachers allows students to expand their knowledge and appreciation of dance.
We also allow for small performances for all of our classes, which is a unique opportunity. Most dance studios have an internal company that is able to perform, but at Glenwood Dance Studio, all of our students have the opportunity to show off their hard work with quarterly performances.
Glenwood Dance Studio also provides a space for performers of all kinds. Studio rental space is difficult to find in Rogers Park, so we are pleased to offer our space at reasonable rates.
Want to see what Glenwood Dance Studio is all about? Check out our overview video–meet some of the people involved with the studio, learn about our inclusive philosophy and how our studio came to be.
Credit: Keith Wilson