When we are not using the studio for classes, the studio space is available to for rent for dance rehearsals. We have classes evenings and weekends, so typically the studio is only available weekday daytimes, some weekend evenings, or holidays when classes are not in session. .
If you are interested in renting please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the dates and times you would like, and the purpose of the rental.
- Pricing: $10 per hour
- For NEW RENTERS, inquiries should be made with a minimum 3 business days notice. Prior to your first rental, you must schedule an appointment to meet with a GDS administrator for security/lock-up procedures.
- For NEW RENTERS, pre-payment is required before your first rental.
- Weekend rentals (Friday-Sunday) must be pre-paid to reserve your reservation.
- Sanitizing and cleaning supplies will be provided, but renters are responsible for doing their own cleaning before/after their rental.
- If you feel sick please cancel your rental — you will not be charged!
Our amenities include:
- Convenient to public transportation. Steps from the Morse Red Line station (Lunt side), 1 block from Sheridan buses and 3 blocks from Clark buses.
- Central heat/air conditioning
- Glassless mirrors
- Marley floor
- Sound system (connect your iPod, phone or other device)
- 6 ballet barres
- Electric piano
- Total square footage: 1,024 feet
- Floor dimensions: 32′ x 18′
- Ceiling height: 12′
For questions or to submit a rental inquiry please email us at email@example.com.