Starting Wednesday, June 3 the studio will be available for rent for dance rehearsals and private lessons with a maximum of 4 people per rental. See below for new guidelines.
Glenwood Dance Studio is pleased to offer our space at 7017 N. Glenwood Ave for rent for dance rehearsals. To submit an inquiry please email email@example.com.
Our amenities include:
- Convenient to public transportation. Steps from the Morse Red Line station (Lunt side), 1 block from Sheridan buses and 3 blocks from Clark buses.
- Central heat/air conditioning
- Glassless mirrors
- Marley floor
- Sound system (connect your iPod, phone or other device)
- 6 ballet barres
- Electric piano
- Total square footage: 1,024 feet
- Floor dimensions: 32′ x 18′
- Ceiling height: 12′
Rental guidelines starting Wednesday, June 3:
- Maximum of 4 people per rental.
- There will be a gap between rentals so that people do not congregate.
- Sanitizing and cleaning supplies will be provided, but renters are responsible for doing their own cleaning before/after their rental.
- The drinking fountain will be turned off so please bring your own water.
- If you feel sick please cancel your rental — you will not be charged!
- For NEW RENTERS, inquiries should be made with a minimum 3 business days notice. Prior to your first rental, you must schedule an appointment to meet with a GDS administrator for security/lock-up procedures.
- For NEW RENTERS, pre-payment is required before your first rental.
- Weekend rentals (Friday-Sunday) must be pre-paid to reserve your reservation.
- Pricing: $10 per hour
For questions or to submit a rental inquiry please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.