Online/In-Studio Class Fees:
First class is FREE for new students!
$15 Single Class Pass – Supporter
$10 Single Class Pass – Regular
$65 Five Class Pass – Supporter
$50 Five Class Pass – Regular
$150 Monthly Unlimited Pass – Supporter
$100 Monthly Unlimited Pass – Regular
You can sign up for classes and purchase class passes with the MindBody app or online at https://tinyurl.com/gdsclasses. If you prefer Venmo you can do that at @Erin-DeWitt-GDS. Just let us know what class it is for.
For online classes get the Zoom meeting link from our website at Live Online Classes. You must be signed up in advance to be admitted to the Zoom meeting.
In-Studio Class Policies
- Maximum of 6 students per class.
- Students and teachers are required to wear masks.
- Temperature checks will be done at the door with a contactless thermometer.
- Students experiencing any potential Covid symptoms are not allowed to come to class.
- There will be hand sanitizer at the door and will ask everyone to use it on entering.
- 6-foot spacing will be marked on the floor for students to use as a guide.
- Common touch points will be wiped down before and between classes.
- The drinking fountain at the studio has been turned off; students must bring their own water.
- Class fees will be the same as the online classes.
If you sign up for a class and then can’t come you can cancel at any time and use that class pass for a future class. Or if you forget to cancel and we don’t see you in class we will cancel for you and you can still use that class pass for a future class.
Please note that class passes are good for six months; there are no refunds for unused classes.
Give the Gift of Dance
A 5-class, 10-class or unlimited monthly class card makes a wonderful gift for any occasion. You may purchase gift class cards with the MindBody app, at the studio, or our online store. If you are buying them online please email us at email@example.com with the recipients name. Class cards must be used within six months of purchase. Classes at Glenwood Dance studio are for adults, so recipient should be 16 years old or older.