Starting Tuesday, June 1, most of our classes will be returning to the studio, but we will also continue to have a few online classes. Below is the schedule for June. In July, we plan to add in-person Social Dance classes and a Sunday Performance Workshop. Masks will be required for in-person classes. We also encourage students to be fully vaccinated before they return to the studio.
6:15-7:15 p.m. Beginning Contemporary with Kim Baker
7:30-9:00 p.m. Intermediate Modern with Kim Baker
6:15-7:15 p.m. Online Open Level Ballet Barre with Natalie Nespoli Moreira
6:15-7:45 p.m. Intermediate Contemporary Jazz Technique with Josh Fletcher
8:00-9:00 p.m. Sassy Heels with Josh Fletcher
6:15-7:45 p.m. Intermediate Ballet with Brennen Renteria
8:00-9:00 p.m. Musical Theater with Brennen Renteria
6:15-7:45 p.m. Advanced Beginner Ballet with Natalie Nespoli Moreira
7:00-8:00 Online Open Level Jazz with Josh Fletcher (June 10, July 8 and August 12 only)
8:00-9:00 p.m. Intermediate Tap with Jeremy Burke
9:30-10:45 p.m. Ballet Basics with Adina Stuhlman (starts June 12)
11:00-12:00 p.m. BeMoved with Brenda Fournier (starts June 12)
Time TBD OnlineBallet Stretch & Strengthen with Natalie Nespoli Moreira
12:15-1:30 p.m. Beginning Ballet with Natalie Nespoli Moreira
3:15-4:15 p.m. Beginning Tap with Judy Burke
4:30-5:30 p.m. Tap Basics with Judy Burke
6:00-7:00 p.m. OnlineBeginning Social Dance with Katie DeSalvo
Noon-1:30 p.m. Intermediate Contemporary with Brennen Renteria
1:45-3:15 p.m. Intermediate Ballet with Aaron Renteria
3:30-4:30 p.m. Beginning Pointe with Aaron Renteria
In-studio classes will be limited to 10 students per class, so make sure to sign up in advance with the MindBody app or at https://tinyurl.com/gdsclasses
Class Fees Starting June 1
When the pandemic started and we switched to online classes, we did not feel we could charge as much for classes that were often shorter than their in-studio counterparts. We also wanted to be inclusive of people who might be struggling financially due to job losses or other financial impacts from the pandemic. Thank you to everyone for your support over this year, and especially to those of you who paid the supporter rate!
Starting on June 1, with our return to primarily in-person classes, we will be returning to our previous class fees, with two changes:
- Our Student/Pro rate will now be Student/Pro/Limited Income. We know that people have different abilities to afford classes, so if you need this lower rate please use it.
- We will continue to offer the lower rate for our Monthly Unlimited passes. For some of us, the studio is a “home away from home” and we want that to continue to be affordable.
These new fees will go into effect for all class passes purchased June 1 and after. Any existing class passes, or passes that you buy between now and June 1, can be still be used after June 1.
- Single Class – Regular Rate $15
- Single Class – Student/Pro/Limited Income $10
- 5-Class Card – Regular Rate $65
- 5-Class Card – Student/Pro/Limited Income $50
- 10-Class Card – Regular Rate $125
- 10-Class Card – Student/Pro/Limited Income $100
- 1 Month Unlimited – Regular $150
- 1 Month Unlimited – Student/Pro/Limited Income $100
- New Students Only: First Class Free with Online Sign-Up
- New Students Only: 5-Class Card $40
- New Students Only: 1 Month Unlimited $80