To prepare for Re-Opening Phase 4 we did a student survey about switching to in-studio classes and found that the majority of students still preferred online classes. Many were not yet comfortable with in-studio classes, others worried that limited class sizes would leave some students out, and some were worried about our teachers having to take public transportation to get to the studio.
Because of this we will be keeping all of our online classes and adding the following in-studio classes (which had the most requests from the survey):
Beginning Tap (Level 2) with Judy Burke – 3:15-4:15 (starts July 11)
Tap Basics (Level 1) with Judy Burke – 4:30-5:30 (starts July 11)
Ballet Basics (Level 1) with Adina Stuhlman – 10:30-11:45 (starts July 19)
Intermediate Ballet (Level 4) with Natalie Nespoli Moreira – Noon – 1:30 (starts July 19)
Intermediate Tap (Level 4) with Jeremy Burke – 1:45-2:45 (starts July 12)
Advanced Beginner Tap (Level 3) with Jeremy Burke – 3:00-4:00 (starts July 12)
In-Studio Class Policies
- Maximum of 6 students per class. We strongly suggest signing up in advance to make sure you have a spot.
- Students and teachers are required to wear masks.
- Temperature checks will be done at the door with a contactless thermometer.
- Students experiencing any Covid-type symptoms are not allowed to come to class.
- There will be hand sanitizer at the door and we will ask everyone to use it on entering.
- 6-foot spacing will be marked on the floor for students to use as a guide.
- Common touch points will be wiped down before and between classes.
- The drinking fountain at the studio has been turned off; students must bring their own water.
- Class fees will be the same as the online classes; online class passes will now be good for both online and in-studio classes..
Thank you for everyone who participated in the survey. We are excited to be able to offer this mix of classes for our students.